The Syndrome Mag is committed to shining a light on issues affecting the everyday lives of women and non-binary people. Our mission is to uplift, create community, and spark empowerment. In light of the tragedies rooted in racial injustice and violence that are at the forefront of everyone’s thoughts, we want to use our platform to help magnify the voices of Black women and organizations devoted to improving their lives.
We’re committed to amplifying the right voices. If we can help you reach a larger audience by publishing your writing, please contact us.
Donate, sign petitions, make calls, have uncomfortable conversations. Take action.
Sign the petition to demand justice:
- Justice for Breonna Taylor
- Color of Change – Breonna Taylor
- Color of Change – George Floyd
- Justice for Ahmaud
Contact state and local leaders:
Contact Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer and demand that he address the use of force by LMPD (502) 574-2003 Greg.Fischer@louisvilleky.gov.
Make a donation:
- Dominique “Rem’mie” Fells GoFundMe
- Black Visions Collective
- The Action Pac
- Nina Pop Mental Health Recovery Fund
- Tony McDade Mental Health Recovery Fund
- The Black Trans Travel Fund
- George Floyd Memorial Fund
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- Black Lives Matter
- Minnesota Freedom Fund
- The Okra Project